- All-State Properties and Macys
- AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE
- Mr. Jerome Wolk, Executive Vice-Pres.
- Mr. Joel Jablons, Director of
- _Advertising and Public Relations
- 230 Park Avenue
- New York 17, New York
- MU 6-5320
- All-State Leisurama
- New York World's Fair
- World's Fair, New York, 11380
- FAIR CONTACT
- Miss Phyllis Adams
- CONTRACT SIGNED
- November 27, 1963
- Block 17; Lot 7
- Court of the Moon
- Industrial Area
- 15,731 sq. ft.
- Stanley H. Klein
- 89-31 161st Street
- Jamaica, New York
- OL 7-0300
- All-State Properties, Inc.
SOURCE: 1964 World's Fair Information Manual
- All-State Properties, Inc. is exhibiting two homes at the World's Fair which are sold completely furnished at selected sites in Montauk, Long Island or Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. The basic Leisurama home features lifetime guaranteed U. S. Plywood redwood siding. The Convertible priced at $13,490 on a 75 by 100 foot plot, has four panelled rooms and is designed to accommodate a family of four. It contains a living room, dining area, kitchen and a den which is convertible for night use as a double bedroom, and a full bathroom. The Expanded Convertible adds two bedrooms and a powder-room to the basic floor plan, which is priced at $16,490 on a 75 by 100 foot plot. These houses are fully insulated and heated by gas fired warm air. The Florida model of the Expanded Convertible - called The Solo is built of masonry block and stucco. It is displayed as delivered with plaster walls and ceilings.
- Furnishings of the houses have been selected by Matthew Sergio, A. I. D. , head of Macy's decorating department. Each item was chosen for attractiveness and quality as well as practicality. Mostly walnut furniture was used to blend with he interior walls of the houses.
- Items delivered with the home, in addition to furniture, include Melmac china, glassware, towels, blankets, napkins and flatwear, Formica kitchen counter tops, shower curtains, bathroom tiles and interior moldings which can be coordinated with a choice of fabrics and colors for the basic color scheme the customer selects. The General Electric kitchen comes equipped with refrigerator, estate range, washer-dryer combination and automatic dishwasher. The General Electric Company is supplying equipment and United States Plywood Corporation is providing the exterior siding and interior paneling. Kitchen cabinets are by Lakeville and aluminum doors and windows by Portalume.
- Conceived in terms of a vacation retreat, or a retirement home, the Leisurama homes are suitable for year-round occupancy in either Montauk, Long Island or Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.